The World of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Music

For all the music lovers...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bethany
Bethany

Female
Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common Empty
PostSubject: Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common   Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:49 am

Was an absolutely fantastic day out, the atmosphere was really nice and friendly (lots of families, kids, golden oldies etc) and think I must've had at least three ice creams - my personal favourite of which being Jamaican Me Crazy. Cool And, the main reason I'd gone through all the hassle of buying on ebay - Delays - put on a great performance as always. I remember a conversation I had with my Dad beforehand, where he reckoned it was gonna rain during Delays set because of all the grey clouds, but I assured him they'd bring the sun out, and when I felt a sudden brilliant warmth on my back during You and Me and looked up at the gorgeous blue sky I knew they'd done just that Cool

Some other highlights were spotting my old Biology teacher in the crowd (she looked pretty peeved seeing me there, I really wanted to ask her whether she liked Delays but she'd buggered off before I got the chance) and also meeting Rowly in one of the ice cream tents, who was excitedly showing me, my dad, sister and friend a picture of his Richard & Judy trophy, which he now has pride of place on top of his tv (though he did admit it wasn't fully deserved... since the footballers' treadmill got stuck on half speed Laughing )...

Some pix:

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common BenJerrysSundaeOnTheCommon2008018

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common BenJerrysSundaeOnTheCommon2008022

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common BenJerrysSundaeOnTheCommon200804-1

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common BenJerrysSundaeOnTheCommon2008031

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common BenJerrysSundaeOnTheCommon200803-1

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common BenJerrysSundaeOnTheCommon2008078

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common BenJerrysSundaeOnTheCommon2008084

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common BenJerrysSundaeOnTheCommon2008062

And the rest including Florence & The Machine (who was bonkers but had a fantastic voice), Charlotte Hatherley (nice hair) and The Charlatans (great set, shame I missed half of it leaving early).

Also, if there are any animal lovers on here, then I posted some pics of the crazy animals they had at a little farm at the back on my Myspace, if ya fancy a look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bethloveskeane
Sammah
Sammah

Female
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common   Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Yay greatly summed up Beth!!! heres my pictures-mainly aaron lol as some stupid man was right in my view of Greg most of the time lol:
Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common Aaron
Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common Aaron6(my fave Very Happy)
Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common Aaronrowlygreg
Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common Gregandaaron
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samrules01

Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the Common
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Music :: Music :: Gigs-
Jump to: