The World of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Music

For all the music lovers...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Editors @ Brixton Academy (10/10/07)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy

Female
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Editors @ Brixton Academy (10/10/07) Empty
PostSubject: Editors @ Brixton Academy (10/10/07)   Editors @ Brixton Academy (10/10/07) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:03 am

Was awesome.

I was surprised at the amount of moshing. Fun at first but then it got painful so we moved. Smile

The first suport act were a band called The Boxer Rebellion. They were really good. Nice melodies with a slightly heavier backing than most indie bands. Check them out at www.myspace.com/theboxerrebellionuk

The second support band happened to be one of my favourite bands. I like them better than Editors so it was such a bonus they played. Their set was amazing. I sang along to every line Very Happy And I never knew Sam could scream until last night Smile Check them out at www.myspace.com/nineblackalps

Then Editors. What can I say? Awesome set, great atmosphere (despite the moshing) and Tom's voice was beautiful as usual. Plus climbing on top of the piano was goooood Smile (www.myspace.com/editorsuk)

Then afterwards I was going to get a Nine Black Alps poster off the wall but they had already been taken down Sad I was gutted and then we got on a bus from Brixton to Vauxhall. Then outside Vauxhall station I found one of the posters with a massive rip down the middle but took it anyway Smile

All in all.
Great. Night. Out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emopunk9186

Editors @ Brixton Academy (10/10/07)
Page 1 of 1